About Us Annual Report Board of Directors Child Care Services Contact Us Events Family Support Health Care Services Mission News & Updates Partnership Programs Quality Enhancement Search for Childcare Request for Proposal Resources Service Providers Staff Directory Supporters Vision & Goals Volunteers
Meet Our Quality Enhancement Program Staff
- Peggy Huggins - Quality Enhancement Program (email@example.com)
- Shakera Graham - Quality Enhancement Program (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hoke Quality Enhancement Program provides:
- Training in the 9 topic areas required by NC Division of Child Development;
- Resource Library Lending for childcare providers, parents, Pre-K teachers and early childhood education students;
- Technical assistance to improve accessibility to high quality early childhood education;
- Technical assistance for potential Family Child Care Home Businesses; and
- Training and technical assistance on preventing abuse and neglect complaints.
Consumer Education and Referral:
- The Consumer Education and Referral staff provides direct services to families by providing customized childcare referrals and information on How To Choose Quality Childcare Programs.